Linkmedia 360 to host FREE live webinar: Search Engine Marketing – Tips of the Trade
Linkmedia 360 will host its first in a series of informative webinars on September 20th. In a move that reflects the changing needs of advertisers, the company recently rebranded from National Yellow Pages Media to Linkmedia 360. By hosting the learning series, the company will introduce businesses to their full complement of services.
The ongoing webinar series is designed to educate marketers on topics including:
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Banner Advertising
- Direct Mail
- Mobile Media
- Social Media Marketing
The first webinar, Search Engine Marketing – Tips of the Trade, is scheduled for Monday, September 20, 2010 at 1pm EDT.
Key points that will be discussed during this one-hour session include:
- Return on Investment – How tracking “revenue keywords” will save you money and drive your ROI beyond what your competitors are able to achieve online
- Why tracking leads is more important than tracking clicks
- Why search engines other than Google like Yahoo, Bing and alike can actually deliver better ROI for you in some markets
- Why mobile search cannot be ignored
- Good Agency Land vs. Google AdWords – What’s the difference and how does it benefit you, the advertiser
- How much should you focus on social media like Facebook
- The most cost effective way to brand on the Internet
This informative, FREE webinar is limited to 100 callers so contact Linkmedia 360 webinar coordinator Debbie Lamb at email@example.com to register today!