Go Where Storage Lives: Inside Self Storage World Expo Las Vegas 2018
In a week, self storage owners, operators, investors, and professionals will ditch colder weather in favor of Las Vegas heat, palm trees, and casinos. In the middle of all that scenery is Inside Self Storage’s World Expo. It’s an opportunity for like-minded owners looking to expand or begin a self-storage business the ability to connect with peers, network, and learn from seasoned experts. Between the dates of the Expo, teams are looking to make the most of their busy schedules. Before you finalize your itinerary, consider:
- Does my self-storage facility prioritize digital marketing strategy and budget with accuracy and insight?
- Is my self storage digital marketing strategy maximizing conversion and occupancy opportunities?
- Does my storage facility optimize for emerging opportunities like voice activated search?
The Linkmedia 360 team is proud to join over 3,600 self storage enthusiasts as both a marketing track educational presenter and exhibitor at ISS World Expo 2018.
Read on to learn:
- Where to learn about prioritizing marketing efforts (and budgets) to drive self storage revenue during our educational track
- Where to network and learn about self storage marketing best practices, voice activated search opportunities, and occupancy opportunities during exhibiting hours
Where to Learn from Linkmedia 360 to Improve Self-Storage Digital Marketing
Every self storage facility wants to have full occupancy while getting the maximum price for their units. But how often are facilities optimizing, testing and tracking digital marketing efforts to prioritize budgets while maximizing revenue?
Kurt Krejny, Senior Vice President of Solutions at Linkmedia 360 is a seasoned digital marketing and occupancy marketing expert with over 12 years of experience. Kurt leads the client services team in creating innovative strategies in competitive occupancy-driven industries like self-storage. Kurt works directly with some of the nation’s largest independent and multi-location self-storage operators to increase visibility within search engines, year-over-year reservations, and producing favorable ROI’s.
Topic: Prioritizing Your Digital Marketing Efforts (and Budget) to Drive Self-Storage Revenue
When: Wednesday, April 4th from 11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
Where: Concorde A in the Paris Hotel & Resort
Kurt understands the constraints placed upon self storage digital marketing teams and during his educational marketing track at ISS Las Vegas 2018 you’ll learn:
- A proven digital marketing approach that can be applied to any self-storage operation
- Which tactics work best regarding impact, level of effort, timing and costs
- Case studies and the steps it took to increase website visibility and revenue
- Tools that will help you identify areas to improve your online user experience
- Industry benchmarks and analytics dashboards to inform ongoing budget and channel decisions
Network with the Linkmedia 360 team at Booth 830 at ISS Las Vegas 2018
Is your team busy during the time Kurt will be presenting? Fear not, because you can also find Linkmedia 360 as an Exhibitor on the Trade Show floor. We’ll demonstrate the benefits voice activated search can yield self-storage digital marketers with real-time examples. Don’t miss the chance to network with our team!
Where: Booth 830 at the Paris Hotel & Resort
When: Wednesday, April 4th from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Thursday, April 5th from 1 PM to 5 PM
Who to see:
VP of Client Services – Todd Hall – Has over 12 years of seasoned client account experience. Todd loves keeping ahead of trends and approaches in self-storage digital marketing to surpass KPIs, create conversions, and drive results for client partners.
VP of Sales/Occupancy Consultant – Phil Smith – Collaborates with owner/operators and the Linkmedia 360 client services team to create customized self-storage digital marketing investments that align your business goals of today with tomorrow’s opportunities to drive more leads into customers.
Both Todd and Phil will discuss ways voice activated search can integrate into your self storage digital marketing strategy, while helping facilities solve the problems they’re facing today.
Does your team have a question before ISS World Expo Las Vegas 2018? Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll do our best to help, or will set up a time for a discussion at ISS’s World Expo 2018. Next stop, Vegas!