MOVE on Your Self Storage Marketing at ISS Las Vegas 2019: Visit us at Booth 1313
The theme of ISS Vegas 2019 is perfecting the CX, or the customer experience. Industry leaders will take center stage for one of the storage industry’s largest gatherings. To help your facility or REIT make the most of its itinerary at ISS, we’re providing a couple tips to help your facility make the most of your time.
Continue reading to learn:
- Reasons your team should attend ISS Las Vegas 2019
- What the M.O.V.E. acronym stands for and how your marketing and operations can adopt it to surpass goals
- Where you can find Linkmedia 360’s self storage marketing and leadership team at ISS Las Vegas 2019 and who you’ll meet
Top 3 Reasons Facility Owners, Managers, Investors and Marketers Should Attend ISS 2019
ISS Las Vegas provides numerous insights into trends and opportunities moving the storage industry forward. At last year’s ISS conference, our self storage marketing and leadership returned with the following insights:
- Market During Your Off Season
- Encourage Referral Traffic
- Own Your 3-Mile Radius and Focus on the Local Customer
- Collect as Many Favorable Reviews as Possible
This year, ISS 2019 will provide the following opportunities, making it a must-attend event for the industry:
- Education – Comprehensive educational tracks across an array of disciplines.
- Expo Hall – The industry’s best suppliers of products and services gather at the industry’s largest expo (now moved to a new venue due to demand – The Mirage Hotel and Casino). Now the Expo has more space, vendors, and longer hours to accommodate interest and demand. On top of that, our team of experts will gladly assist operators and REITs.
- Connections – Given the extended Expo Hall hours, the opportunity to network, engage, and share knowledge with like-minded peers while learning from seasoned experts (including our team) makes it a compelling reason to attend ISS Las Vegas.
What is the M.O.V.E. Mentality for Storage Owners, Investors and Marketers?
During Expo Hall hours, our team will take providers through the M.O.V.E. mentality to help owners, operators and self storage marketing teams move above competitors and increase occupancy:
- Developing a data-driven marketing analytics mindset
- Leverage your operational data to inform marketing activity and budget decisions
- Enhancing facility visibility in paid ad placement, Google and Apple maps, and organic search engine results pages (SERPs)
- The modern mobile experience (responsiveness, speed, accurate information)
- The importance of owning your facility’s digital assets and analytics data
Find Our Team at Booth 1313 During Expo Hall Hours
Booth 1313 during Trade Show Hours:
Tuesday, April 2nd: 3-7pm
Wednesday, April 3rd: 1-5pm
Your team will have the opportunity to connect and learn from the following team members during the Expo Hall hours listed above.
Chief Operating Officer – Kurt Krejny – Kurt leads the client-services and solutions teams to drive a favorable return on investment in occupancy-driven industries that rely on innovative marketing strategy and execution. Kurt works directly with some of the largest independent and multi-location self-storage operators to direct prime visibility in search engines and increase year-over-year reservations through insightful and actionable reporting that focuses on increasing occupancy.
Having received his bachelor’s degree in technology from Bowling Green State University, and specializing in visual communications, Kurt began his career as a web user experience designer. This background has given him a unique talent for solving complex client marketing challenges with design thinking and simplified solutions that drive bottom line impact.
VP of Client Services – Todd Hall – Todd has a 12-year client account leader track record of driving results, solutions, and relationships in a highly competitive digital marketing arena. Todd loves keeping ahead of the ever-changing online marketing trends and approaches – and making sure that his accounts are utilizing all opportunities to increase conversions and KPI’s.
Self Storage Digital Marketing Specialist – Chloe Moore – Chloe utilizes her expertise in hyperlocal SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and User Experience (UX) to help facility’s convert opportunities into renters. This unique blended talent combined with seasoned experience makes her a trusted advisor for REITs and single site facility owners alike. Chloe has a pulse on trends and innovations in the storage industry and helps facility’s strategically implement them to produce a favorable ROI.
Have Questions Before ISS Las Vegas 2019 Kicks Off? Contact Us
We want to help your facility make the most of its limited time at ISS Las Vegas. Feel free to contact us with any questions your team may have, and we’ll be happy to answer them. See you in Vegas!