“Online Display Advertising-It’s Bigger than you Think! webinar recap
Linkmedia 360 hosted its third free informational webinar entitled “Online Display Advertising-It’s Bigger than you Think”. Doug Yearick presented a very informative discussion on the vastly changing world of online display advertising. In fact, I just read today, that eMarketer has forecasted that online advertising revenue will grow by 13.9% or $25.8 billion in 2010!
Some key take-aways from the presentation are:
- Online Display Advertising is a very fast growing component of Online Advertising.
- Online Display Advertising is proactive and can grow with your business.
- Advertisers have 5 choices to run their display ads: Advertising Agency, Online Publisher, Ad Networks, Ad Exchanges and Display Technology Platforms.
- Online Display Advertising delivers measurable results. Reporting can be done daily, weekly, monthly or the duration of the campaign.
- Online Display ads and Search ads work together to boost an advertising campaign.
- It is very easy to set up an Online Display campaign. A new campaign can be up and running in 3-5 business days!
- Integrated Marketing Communications is very important in today’s ever changing Marketing world.
We are planning ahead to our first three webinars of 2011. The January, 2011 webinar will have Mike Ostrom looking into his crystal ball to see what changes will be going on for 2011 in the Search Engine Marketing world. The February, 2011 webinar will be a discussion on the changing world of Direct Marketing-including mobile advertising, online yellow pages and direct mail. The March, 2011 webinar will be an introduction to QR Codes. These are the bar code boxes that are popping up in webinarsadvertisements and in stores. Keep an eye out for invitations to these !