Search Marketing Strategies: A Holistic Approach for the Healthcare Industry
Linkmedia 360 is excited to announce that we have developed a white paper for search marketing and the healthcare industry, entitled Search Marketing Strategies: A Holistic Approach for the Healthcare Industry. Online usage among the senior demographic is growing; in fact, 70% of all seniors say they go online every day. This white paper presents a basic introduction of what search marketing is, as well as why and how to use it in order to capitalize on opportunities in the digital space. These strategies include targeting personas, and using organic and paid search marketing to expand a facility’s reach.
Some of the topics covered in the white paper are:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Analytics and Reporting
Our research reveals insights into who is searching for healthcare, how they are searching for it, and what they are searching for when they go online. Some of the most interesting statistics found in our research are:
Who is searching?
- 71% of seniors use search engines to look for information about healthcare
- 72% of caregivers have gathered health information online
How do they search?
- 77% of online healthcare seekers say their last session started with a search engine
- 52% of smartphone owners have used their phone to look up health/medical information
What are they searching for?
- 91% of patients say that making sure their treatment center accepts their healthcare plan is a top priority
- Only 9% of search paths are comprised of branded keywords
This holistic search marketing approach will allow for more qualified traffic, higher visitor-to-lead rate, and an increased lead-to-patient ratio. You could be missing out on increased quality lead generation rates, higher conversion rates, and increased ROI without a custom built digital strategy.
Find out more by downloading our white paper today!